People are happier when they identify and deploy their strengths in every major area of their lives. Happy people live longer and are more productive.*
Do any of these describe you?
- I have to manage stress more effectively.
- I have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep.
- I want to grow as a person, but don’t know where to start.
- I wish I could feel less depressed.
- I am struggling with coming out to my family; at work; to myself.
- I can’t seem to make my relationship(s) work.
- I am often exhausted from taking care of everyone’s needs.
- I need to cope and be more productive.
- I want to have better self-esteem, be more confident and stop dwelling on mistakes.
*For supporting psychotherapy research and resources go to the University of Pennsylvania, Martin Seligman, Ph.D. website.